We are a growing multiple-office dental practice focused on providing superior patient experience. We are seeking for a great talented schedule coordinator who wants to be part of our dynamic team. We have fun and positive office environment, as we work together as one team to deliver exceptional dental care to our patients.
This is an entry level position. As a Scheduling Coordinator, you are primarily responsible for assisting patients and other team members by scheduling patients for their dental appointments.
- Consistently deliver superior patient experience
- Schedule patient appointments in accordance with practice protocols
- Obtain accurate information from patients
- Check-in and check-out patients
- Enter patient information in practice management software
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1 year or more of call center experience scheduling appointments preferred
- Must have an upbeat and friendly tone of voice
- Must be able to speak very clearly
- Dentrix Practice Management software experience preferred
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Desire and commitment to serving and helping others
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and anticipation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs as required
If you are the one who gets the job done and fun to work with; looking to broaden your career goals; and secure a long-term position, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. We provide our team freedom, environment, and encouragement to be great.
We offer market pay with benefits that include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays and paid vacations.