We are a growing multiple-office dental practice focused on providing superior patient experience. We are seeking for a great talented insurance coordinator who wants to be part of our dynamic team. We have fun and positive office environment, as we work together as one team to deliver exceptional dental care to our patients.
This is an entry level position. As an Insurance Coordinator, you are primarily responsible for assisting patients and other team members by verifying patients’ insurance benefits prior to their appointments.
- Consistently deliver superior patient experience
- Verify dental insurance benefits and plans
- Insurance Verification and updating practice management with insurance data
- Calculating co-payments accurately and collecting share of cost on day of visit
- Coordinating treatment plan with other team members
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Dentrix Practice Management software experience preferred
- Billing experience in Insurance and Medicaid preferred
- Knowledgeable about general insurance concepts and terminologies
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Must have an upbeat and friendly tone of voice
- Must be able to speak very clearly
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and anticipation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs as required
If you are the one who gets the job done and fun to work with; looking to broaden your career goals; and secure a long-term position, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. We provide our team freedom, environment, and encouragement to be great.
We offer market pay with benefits that include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays and paid vacations.