Job Opening: Billing Coordinator
We are a growing multiple-office dental practice focused on providing superior patient experience. We are seeking for a great talented billing coordinator who wants to be part of our dynamic team. We have fun and positive office environment, as we work together as one team to deliver exceptional dental care to our patients.
As an Billing Coordinator, you are primarily responsible for assisting patients and team members by submitting insurance claims, processing of payments, resolving insurance claim issues, and addressing patients billing concerns.
- Consistently deliver superior patient experience
- Submit electronic and manual claims
- Enter insurance payments and explanation of benefits into patient chart
- Appeal denied claims
- Monitor the insurance aging report
- Collect insurance checks from patients
- Send patient statements in cases that are warranted
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Dentrix Practice Management software experience preferred
- Billing experience in Insurance and Medicaid preferred
- Medical Billing experience preferred
- Knowledgeable about general insurance concepts and terminologies
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Must have an upbeat and friendly tone of voice
- Must be able to speak very clearly
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and anticipation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs as required
If you are the one who gets the job done and fun to work with; looking to broaden your career goals; and secure a long-term position, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. We provide our team freedom, environment, and encouragement to be great.
We offer market pay with benefits that include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays and paid vacations.